We all know that Spring time brings rain. We need rain, especially to produce those gorgeous flowers, plants and fruit trees, BUT what we don't need is the rainy-day blues. Here are some ideas to beat those rainy-day blues:
- Write out a list of 5 things you are thankful for. Making a list to remind you of the positives in your life will help lift your spirits.
- Light a scented candle. The smell of your favorite scent will calm your nerves and bring you to a happier place.
- Make a warm drink like coffee or tea. There's nothing like a warm drink on a cool, dreary day to bring in some calm and relaxation.
- Spend 30 minutes daydreaming or planning your next trip. They say if you believe it, you will achieve it, so why not.
- Do something nice for someone else. Doing something for someone else immediately takes your mind off yourself (or the rain) and in turn makes you feel better for helping someone else in the process.
Thankfully, there is no rain in the next week, so enjoy that sunshine while it’s here!